MN Dems Plan Big Election Changes – Help Equip the Opposition
Major Election Changes (for the worse) Being Debated
Democrats have just taken control of Minnesota’s legislature and one of their first orders of business is a package of radical election law changes.
What they’re trying to do is predictable and none of it is good for integrity of Minnesota’s already shaky election system.
HF 3 is the bill that, among other things, aims to:
- Permit voting by convicted felons who are still under department of corrections supervision (Should Felons vote?)
- Radically expand use of absentee ballots by automatically mailing them out every election cycle – an extremely insecure system guaranteed to pump up illegal ballot harvesting operations.
- “Live” ballots will be sent out en masse without voters needing to request them ahead of an election – will result in loose, missing and misaddressed ballots as people move and die. Will create piles of misplaced “live” ballots at college dormitories and other high-turnover housing like apartment complexes.
- Automatic voter registration (this doesn’t combine well for integrity when mixed with a parallel bill that will issue drivers licenses to illegal aliens) without the normal eligibility oaths and voter signatures now required.
- Automatically register 16 and 17 year-olds to vote
- Will, by law, conceal any voting that may occur by ineligible, underage voters from public view
- Decriminalizes registering ineligible people to vote
A brand new book, The Voter Fraud Manual delves deep into how all kinds of election fraud works and what needs to be done to stop it. As lawmakers prepare to do battle over these hotly disputed issues, they need to be armed with quality information, strategies and alternatives.
The Voter Fraud Manual will provide all the ammunition the opposition needs to put up a good fight so it’s our goal to provide every lawmaker with a copy as soon as possible.
The book’s release date is set for February 1st, but advance copies are being rushed to get them into legislators’ hands while they’re urgently needed.
Your help is needed to do it!
Everyone who pre-orders The Voter Fraud Manual and sponsors a copy being sent to a lawmaker will receive a special hardcover edition signed by the author. For $40, you’ll receive a signed copy and one lawmaker on the list will be sent a copy.